xTuple (Next Generation Business Management Software to Grow Your World), headquartered in the “Innovation Corridor” of downtown Norfolk, Va., is seeing the results with startup competitions, entrepreneurial boot camps, meetups with the news leaders of the technology world (TechCrunch), workshops for innovators, and more…
Here’s a quick run-down of events in the next few days, weeks and months:
- TechCrunch Mini Meetup with @johnbiggs on Tuesday, April 10, 2012, hosted by @we_are_titans – Register here;
- Start Norfolk Boot Camp for those interested in making the most of Start Norfolk, hosted by downtown’s co-working hub, 757 Creative Space. It’s a two evening seminar to help participants learn the secrets of pitching an idea, building a team, and getting the most work done in the shortest amount of time. April 17 and April 24 from 6pm to 8pm – Register here;
- Innovator Workshop is an ongoing series of workshops and seminars geared to helping people be more innovative with their entrepreneurial endeavors – Learn more here;
- Start Norfolk 2.0 competition – Friday to Sunday, April 27-29 – Register to pitch, participate on a team or just watch the innovation flow; and
- Hatch Norfolk, founded by the creative juices of the tech community that brought us Start Norfolk, begins this summer as an intense eleven week accelerator program. It will challenge you to make your vision come to life, or, if you have already started your company, provide the resources, instruction, and feedback to make it achieve skyrocketing success – Sign up here.
Exciting times in America’s heart of the Mid-Atlantic.